The anonymous author of our column on the occult, Secret Chief just sent in this really spooky/well-curated mixtape. It’s packed with eclectic Black Metal and evil ritualistic sounds, interspersed with a 17-minute interview about Aleister Crowley and practicing black magic, and is really scaring us because we’re very high right now. Track 11 is even a really upbeat punk song called “Blasphemy.”
Take track 4 for instance, “Death Posture” by Zero Kama, all the instruments used in that recording were made of human bones and skulls by the musician.
“All instruments to be heard on this album were exclusively made from human bones and skulls by the hand of Zero Kama. They never have been used since the time of its recording, which took place at the Secret Temple of Laylah from 5th to 28th of May 1984.”
Track 8, like I said, is a 17 minute radio show clip about dark magic.
If you’re into Black Metal and dark, ambient music, you should take an hour to get acquainted with this mix, it’s legitimately scary at times and awesome the whole time.
1. Grinning Death’s Head – Silver Cord
2. Xantotol – Fallen To Arise
3. Zoloa – Mexica
4. Zero Kama – Death Posture
5. Black Majesty – Shemhamphorasch!
6. Black Majesty – Thus Singeth the Sword of Curse, Key of Truth
7. Cornigr – Baptism Below
8. Peter J. Carroll – The Cult of Nick
9. Aäkon Këëtrëh – The Dark Winter 4
10. Abduktion – Politicos Malditos
11. Lost Cherrees – Blasphemy
12. Thantifaxath – 10,000 Years of Failure
13. Torgeist – Devoted to Satan
14. Tranquilizer – Medusa
15. Ga’an – Servant Eye
-Bill Dunleavy (Who saw Metallica this weekend, and lied about being high in this post)Tweet